ATTE New Teacher Award The name of the person selected from each region should be sent to the Assistant Coordinator of Awards, by Jan. 15. The name should be kept confidential if possible. Every effort should be made to see that the person selected is at the ATTE Annual Conference to receive the award.
1. The teacher must be a member in good standing of the regional association from which he/she is selected.
2. The teacher must be a member of ATTE.
3. The teacher should have a strong, sincere, professional attitude; one that is evident by his/her participation in professional organizations.
4. The person selected should be outstanding in technology education.
5. The teacher selected should exhibit good teacher relationship in local, regional and state environments.
6. The person's attitude toward students must be positive and his/her ability to interest them must be strong.
7. The teacher should be an advisor for a current affiliated Technology Student Association chapter in good standing.
8. The person selected must be in his/her first five years of teaching.
|2004 Curtin Green
||2005 Kelly Riddle
||2007 Steven Jones
||2010 Aaron Boatwright